26.1.05

I bet you wanna know what the fuck's up with me, don't you?

Weeeeeeeell. What can I say. My vacations spoiled by a goddamn thesis which has only gotten me trouble and self-unrealization as outcome; The feeling of mediocrity in my veins, in spite of the fact that I know I'm not mediocre; my total lack of money that is causing me serious psychiatric disorders (basically an annoyingly acute sense of powerlessness, even though I know that there are people in poor countries that can live one month or more with what I spend in one week (well, in those countries things are cheaper, I suppose); My initially self-induced lonelyness, which by this time is killing me in a violently subtle way, and from which I wanna get out so badly, but I can't, as long as everyone is far away from me, and I haven't got the money to go and meet them, and those who are near, don't seem to be interested in me meeting them; and the well known affective situation that is pressing me do not configure a very good panorama. But anyway, I'm okay, always. The Idea of the near future possibilities becoming realities soon keeps me up. But I miss you guys, and being unplugged is always a really bad thing for me, being in Fomelandia (though I'm in Ciudadlandia now). And well, that's it....

Current audio input: Squarepusher - Beep Street

No hay comentarios.: