10.7.04

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch*

Whatever it might happen, I've got to be able to say that word, flawlessly. And, damn! is hard. But well. I'm used to hardness. I always manage to turn the hard way into the easy way and vice versa. As when coming home for a "study weekend". Five and a half years and I still can't get convinced that it just does not work. I'll never learn. Five and a half years and still fighting. There are many things I haven't learn in five years. But there's something I've learnt for sure: To suffer so silently that even I don't know I'm in pain...

___________________________

Then, sometimes I regret being so open. Sometimes I'd like everything to come back to a previous stage. Erase and rewind, system restore. Sometimes I'd like everyone to be more secretive. Not many useful things have arised from this. Nothing terribly bad, though. But sometimes I'd like this to be a little better. To be something that helped, instead of being a burden. But well, everything has been like this. No regrets. Moving forwards, searching...

* (St Mary's Church in the Hollow of the White Hazel near a Rapid Whirlpool and the Church of St. Tysilio near the Red Cave) is a village on the island of Anglesey in Wales, which has the longest name in the United Kingdom, and the third-longest in the world. For most purposes, however, the name is abbreviated to Llanfair PG (or Llanfairpwll among Welsh speakers) which is sufficient to distinguish it from other Welsh places named Llanfair [further info here]

_________________________
current audio inputTío Horacio - Boing, boing, boing!

No hay comentarios.: